Return to Homepage

Energy Tax Deductions: Free Assessment

Are you claiming the deductions you have earned? Building owners and lessees who have made energy-efficient improvement to their commercial buildings can qualify for the 179D energy tax deduction. If you are an architect, engineer or contractor engaged in the design work of federal, state or local government-owned buildings, you may qualify, too!

All 179D projects require an independent certification, which includes modeling and a site visit by a licensed engineer.

That’s where Tax Point Advisors can help! We offer a cost-effective, hands-on approach that can help you manage the process and claim the tax deductions you have earned. Our team of licensed professional engineers has assisted hundreds of companies across the U.S. to successfully claim tax benefits for their energy efficiency projects.

To request your free assessment, simply fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Or, you may call us at (800) 260-4138.


Latest from the blog

Tax Point Advisors is Now Working with CPAs and Taxpayers for Employee Retention Credits

Read More

CAA 2021:  Its Impact on 45L & 179D Greenbuilding Tax Incentives

Read More

Second Covid Relief Bill Passed into Law

Read More

Contact Us Today for a No Risk Assessment

Get Started